Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Wooing Cadie McCaffrey

My Rating: 3.75 Stars
I have mixed feelings about this book. There were parts I loved and parts I didn't care for.  I loved all the mentions of some of my most favorite romcoms, or as I like to call them, ChickFlicks. Bethany hit most of my favorites along the way in "Wooing Cadie McCaffrey." and it was fun to see them mentioned. I enjoyed the characters in this book, especially Kevin and Ellis! I loved the way they joined forces with Will to help him win Cadie back. That was hilarious and sweet and definitely my favorite part of the novel. I didn't love Cadie's parents, they drove me NUTS! Some of the misunderstandings and such drove me crazy, and Cadie annoyed me at times. Overall, the book was cute and a perfect light summer read. There were some aspects that surprised me in the book, but they were handled well. I would give this between a 3.5 and a 4 star review and I will round up to 4 for goodreads etc. 


I received this book from the publisher and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment