Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Code of Valor

My Rating: 5 Stars



Code Of Valor is another superbly crafted novel by Lynette Eason. It opens with a bang and keeps up an intriguing and compelling pace through out the entire book. The mystery kept me guessing especially when it seemed the folks after Emily were on two different sides since one of the would be assassins were taken out by another bad guy! I really wasn't sure how all the pieces fit and was excited to find out. And my “Dive Team Investigations” loving heart was THRILLED to see Gabe, Anissa, Ryan & Adam from Lynn Blackburn’s books make a cameo. That was awesome. This was an exciting read and I am eagerly waiting for Linc’s story this summer!! Can’t wait for it. 


I received this book from the publisher and author. I was not required to post a positive review, all thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment