Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2018

All We Ever Wanted

This was a difficult book to read in some aspects. With the storyline of this book Emily weaves a compelling story told from 3 different points of view about an issue that unfortunately has become sort of commonplace in today's society. It is extremely well written and when you add in one of the viewpoints is a 16 year old girl, another her single parent father and the 3rd the mother of the boy accused of taking and distributing explicit photos of the girl, Emily has crafted an explosive story. My personal preferences generally veer to a "happier" story or a mystery, so while this won't go down as a favorite book for me, I did enjoy it. It did take me little longer to read because I had to take breaks from it but I am glad I stuck with it and finished.

I received this book through NetGalley and was not required to post a review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment