Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Dead Drift

Dani Pettrey has crafted an explosive (literally an explosion on the first page) and quite enjoyable finale to her Chesapeake Valor series. It kept me spellbound and engaged the whole way through as she weaved satisfying conclusions to both the cold case murder of Griff's sister and the terrorist threat that the team has been chasing through out the series. I loved the interactions of Kate and Luke and the ending wrapped everything up nicely. This has been a series that has been exciting and engaging for both my husband and I and he has been waiting impatiently for me to finish so he can read it too. All in all, if you love gripping Christian Fiction, read this series. It will NOT disappoint!!

I was provided the book by the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment