Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

You Belong With Me

Small-town realtor Hannah Thornton has many talents--unfortunately, selling houses isn't one of them. When a developer sets his sights on the historic homes in Heritage, Hannah turns to her best friend Luke for help. Will Luke risk his future and confront his past to help her succeed?

My Rating: 5 Stars
This is a spectacular debut by Tari Faris! I adored this book. From Hannah and Luke to Janie and Thomas and a few additional characters we meet along the way, Heritage is a town I will be visiting again. This was a two for the price of one romance story with sister and brother Hannah and Thomas and their respective love interests. There is a ton of story packed within these pages-from romance and humor, mystery and several nuggets of Godly wisdom. Basically this book has it ALL! It even has a twist or two that caught me totally by surprise. If you like contemporary Christian Fiction with lots of heart, don’t miss this one!

I received this book from the RevellReads Program. I was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment