Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Monday, October 28, 2019

Aiming For Love

Growing up in Colorado, Josephine Madson has been fascinated by but has shied away from the outside world--one she's been raised to believe killed her parents. When Dave Warden, a rancher, shows up to their secret home with his wounded father, will Josephine and her sisters risk stepping into the world to help or remain separated but safe on Hope Mountain?

My Rating: 3 Stars

This was a fun romp through the Colorado wilderness. I enjoyed meeting the Warden family as well as Jo and her sisters. The mystery elements were intriguing and they appear that they will carry over to the rest of the series, so I am looking forward to seeing how that plays out. I loved the character of Ma and look forward to seeing her again. This was a quick, easy and fun read. I can’t wait for book 2!

I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment