Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Friday, October 25, 2019

Always Look Twice

While photographing the Grand Tetons, Harper Reynolds unwittingly captures a murder on film. But when she loses the camera fleeing the scene, can she and rancher Heath McKade find the camera and solve the murder before the killer makes her his next victim?


My Rating: 4 Stars
This story starts with a bang(literally!) and it moves quickly. I enjoyed getting to know Heath and Harper and I loved that they were childhood besties. The mystery element was very good and it left me with several suspects as I read the book. Just about the time I thought I had it all figured it, something else would happen and I would be left wondering again. The ending was exciting and it tied it all up nicely. Now the waiting begins for Liam’s story!

I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment