Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Seconds To Live



When cybercriminals hack into the U.S. Marshal's Witness Protection database and auction off personal details to the highest bidder, FBI Agent Sean Nichols begins a high-stakes chase to find the hacker. Trouble is, he has to work with U.S. Marshal Taylor Mills, who knows the secrets of his past, and the seconds are ticking down before someone dies.


My Rating: 3 Stars
This was an exciting read! The mystery in this book about the WITSEC database being compromised  was a clever idea and a scary one, if I am being honest.  The characters were interesting and likable for the most part. Sean kind of annoyed me at times especially when Taylor revealed her long held secret but he was a likable character none the less. The reveal had a couple cool surprises and the ending was good. I enjoyed the threads of a second mystery that I hope to see solved in the future books of this set. Looking forward to book two!

I received this book from the publisher and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment