Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Monday, December 30, 2019

My Top 20 Reads of 2019

After MUCH deliberation, I have somewhat painfully managed to create a list of my top 20 2019 reads. There are several more I DEARLY loved!! Here is my list, check out these fantastic titles as well as the titles in my other top 2019 reads blog posts for books you are sure to love!
1) Things Left Unsaid by Courtney Walsh
2) The Secrets Of Paper And Ink by Lindsay Harrel
3) Flights of Fancy by Jen Turano
4) At Home In Wishing Bridge by Ruth Logan Herne
5) Then There Was You by Kara Isaac
6) The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
7) My Heart Belongs In The Blue Ridge Mountains by Pepper Basham
8) Driftwood Bay by Irene Hannon
9) In The Shadow Of Croft Towers by Abigail Wilson
10) Whose Waves These Are by Amanda Dykes
11) Sweet On You by Becky Wade
12) Becoming Us by Robin Jones Gunn
13) Now And Then And Always by Melissa Tagg
14) More Than Words by Karen Witemeyer
15) A Lake House Holiday by Megan Squires
16) Marilla of Green Gables by Sarah McCoy
17) Mending Fences by Suzanne Woods Fisher
18) I'll Be Yours by Jenny B. Jones
19) A Pursuit of Home by Kristi Ann Hunter
20)Memory House by Rachel Hauck

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous list, Melissa! The Secrets of Paper and Ink, Sweet on You, Now and Then and Always, and Then There Was You made my favorites list too! My Heart Belongs in the Blue Ridge Mountains, Whose Waves These Are, More Than Words Can Say, and A Pursuit of Home are on my TBR list for this year! :)

    ReplyDelete