Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Saturday, July 25, 2020

A Bride of Convenience


Upon discovering an abandoned baby, Pastor Abe Merivale joins efforts with Zoe Hart, one of the newly arrived bride-ship women, to care for the infant. With mounting pressure to find the baby a home, Abe offers his hand as Zoe's groom. But after a hasty wedding, they soon realize their marriage of convenience is not so convenient after all.


My Rating: 5 Stars
This is hands down my favorite of the Bride Ships series. I loved Abe, Zoe, Violet, Will and the other characters featured in the story. This book has a wealth of fantastic characters. The story line is excellent and kept me thoroughly entertained. The ending was exciting and it was a perfect fit for the story. This read is definitely going on my fave 2020 reads. I enjoyed it so much that I bought the kindle and audible versions halfway through because I was enjoying it so much. Can't wait for the series finale-luckily it releases in a month!!

I received this book from the publisher and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment