Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Rocky Mountain Revenge

To survive her deadly homecoming

she’ll need to trust a man from her past…
Temporarily home to help at her family’s vet clinic, Grace Porter has no intentions of staying—but someone’s determined she won’t live long enough to leave. With both Grace and her sister in the crosshairs, her ex-boyfriend, Police Chief Evan Bradshaw, must protect them. But can the single dad lawman uncover the truth about why a killer’s out for vengeance before time runs out?

My Rating: 5 Stars
This was one of the BEST debut novels I have read. I read a lot of LIS books(mysteries are my favorite!)and this one was so so good. The opening scene pulled me into the book right away and the mystery was exciting and different. I liked that horses were involved-that made the story even more appealing. I liked Grace and Evan's backstory and Camden was a cutie. I am looking forward to more of Rhonda's books and I hope to see more of the characters in this book!!

I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment