Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Saturday, August 9, 2014

My favorite reads of 2014

My favorite reads of 2014
      
1) My Stubborn Heart by Becky Wade
2) The Wings of the Nightengales trilogy
3) Here To Stay by Melissa Tagg
4) A Bouquet of Love by Janice Thompson
5) The Dream Dress by Janice Thompson
6) Princess a Ever After by Rachel Hauck
7) Always a Baker series by Sandie Bricker
8) Undetected by Dee Henderson
9) Seriously Smitten by Diann Hunt, Colleen Coble, Kristen Billerbeck, and Denise Hunter
10) Full Steam Ahead by Karen Witemeyer
11) A Match Made in Texas by Carol Cox, Karen Witemeyer, Regina Jennings and Mary Connealy 
12) Sweet Potato Pie by Jennifer Rogers Spinola 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 















 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melissa! Good for you! We have a similar taste in great authors! I’m following you on google +. I’ll catch you on other venues, too!

    ReplyDelete