Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Friday, August 1, 2014

Sweet Summertime!

So it's been a busy summer-spending time with my hubby and baby girl and reading, reading, reading, reading. I've read some awesome books this summer. My favorite read this summer has been Janice Thompson's "A Bouquet of Love." I also read some great mysteries in the Love Inspired Suspense line especially "Memory of A Murder" by Ramona Richards and "Storm Warning" by Linda Hall. I'm currently reading a trilogy by Jennifer Rogers Spinola, that I'm really enjoying.

My baby girl is 14 months old! She's growing way to fast for this mommy! She's working on walking, just needs a little more balance, she's cutting several teeth and continuing to improve since her surgery last fall. God is good!

Well that's all for now. I will start posting book reviews very soon. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment