Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Monday, May 14, 2018

A Date With Murder

Murder She Wrote novels have become one of my favorite series. They are entertaining, great mysteries that have the feel of comfort that's hard to explain. The best way to describe it is that they feel like a warm flannel blanket at grandma's house. Familiar, soothing and comforting like a broke in soft sweat shirt. This is the newest offering in the series and it was one that kept me guessing throughout. It introduced some new characters and I really liked the character of Chad, a young man Jessica joins forces with to help her solve the case. The element of computer dating and the world of hacking was an interesting plot point to the series and it was interesting to see Jessica have to deal with all that entails as that is clearly not in her wheelhouse. Another great Murder, She Wrote story!

I have almost gotten caught up with the series, (I have 2 early MSW's left to read) before I will be left waiting for each new release. After spending the last year and a half reading through them all, I don't know what I'll do when I am fully caught up and have to wait months for a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment