Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Hawthorne House 0.5 & 1....a new favorite series!



This was the most adorable story! I adored the characters of Amelia and Anthony and the servants and the way they loved and looked after Amelia. The story had great humor and some wonderful nuggets of truth. Safe to say another author has joined my ranks of favorite authors.


This book was so entertaining! I loved the characters of Miranda and Ryland and the mystery and intrigue set in Regency England in the early 1800s. It had multiple scenes where I laughed so very hard. Kristi's humor reminds me of one of my other favorite authors Jen Turano. If Jen is a favorite of yours, do yourself a favor and check out Kristi's books as well. I can not wait to devour the rest of the series. It promises to be just as entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment