Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Friday, May 4, 2018

I've Fallen for "Falling For You"

Falling For You
by Becky Wade






This book was amazing as usual. I wouldn't expect anything less from Becky. It's a no-brainer that I will love each book she writes, and this one was no different. Becky introduced a bit of a new element to this book, a decades old mystery of a missing young woman that the two main characters Willow & Corbin join forces to solve to help Corbin's young cousin. Despite their history together(a bad breakup 4 years before) Willow agrees to help Charlotte and Corbin find Charlotte's long missing great aunt. This was such a cool plot and I desperately wanted to see how it ended throughout the whole book. I did try to savor it as much as possible though because we only get one new Becky book a year and I definitely didn't want to buzz through it(although a part of me did!). I loved the characters of Willow and Corbin and seeing their growth through the book. It was wonderful to see Corbin again, after meeting him in the last Porter Family book, "Her One & Only." Charlotte was adorable and I enjoyed getting to see Nora and Britt again. I am so looking forward to Britt's story next spring. Can't wait!!

I've included a couple of meme's I made from the book. One made me laugh and the other is a truth takeaway from the book and an excellent reminder of how much God loves and forgives us.

I received this book from the author and publisher and wasn't required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment