Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

The Orphan's Wish



This is another fantastic tale from Melanie. She has crafted a lovely tale with Aladdin and Lady Kirstyn, that kept me spellbound from beginning to end. I loved finally seeing Kirstyn's story, and meeting Aladdin, It was so fun to read and see how their story unfolded. If you like fairy tale stories, I highly recommend this one, it's got all the necessary pieces: great characters, romance, danger, a cool setting and time period, good guys and bad guys, and much more. I read it in less than a day so it's a quick and easy read and it is sure to hold your attention. Check it out!

I was provided this book for review by the publisher. I was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment