Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Justice Delivered

My Rating: 5 Stars

I devoured this book! The 4th in the Memphis Cold Case Series was exciting and thrilling and I could not out it down! With human tracking as the main plot point, this book is compelling and you can't help but fall in love with the characters as they try to catch the evil men behind the crimes. I had been eagerly anticipating this book since reading the rest of the series last summer, and I am happy that it did not disappoint. This along with book 2 of the set are my favorites in the series. If you love an exciting suspenseful Christian Fiction read, the do not miss this book!

I received this book from NetGalley and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment