Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Whose Waves These Are

My Rating: 5 Stars
Let me start this review by saying there is no way I can do this book justice. It is THAT good. Amanda wove an amazing tale and her writing voice is one of the best I have ever read. This tale of love, loss, hope and redemption will stay with me forever. I honestly can't remember being this moved by a book in a long time. I was brought to tears more than once and one chapter in particular (I am looking at you chapter 31!) was lovely the way Amanda brought certain elements together. This is going straight to my keeper shelf and to the top of my favorite reads list. This book is not to be missed!

I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment