Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Friday, April 5, 2019

Driftwood Bay

My Rating: 5 + stars(Yes, it’s THAT good!!)

Wow, just WOW!!! I don’t have enough words to describe how much I love and adore this book. It was utterly charming in ALL the ways. There are several characters that I fell in love with which makes it  impossible for me to pick a favorite character. I just want to hug all of them!! The story was a beautiful tale of hope after tragedy and learning how to live again...as Molly says in the book, “Love is better than lonesome.” How right she is! But how hard to leave the fear behind..This book does as superb job of showing  characters choosing love over loneliness. I adored this book and I will read it again and again..this will easily be on my best 2019 reads!!

I received this book from NetGalley and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment