Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Monday, December 30, 2019

My Favorite 2019 Reads Christmas & Non Fiction

Trying to pic my favorite reads of 2019 was NOT an easy process!! I will finish the year at reading just shy of 350 books and of those 350, 136 received a 5 star rating from me. I read a few different types of books regularly: Christian Fiction, Cozy Mysteries. Children's and Non Fiction are the bulk of what I read. With those genres in mind, I have compiled an overall favorite list(narrowed down to 20!), a top 5 cozy list, a top 5 Love Inspired Suspense List, a top 5 Non-Fiction and a top 6 Christmas list. Books will be in no particular order within their lists. I will be sharing my non fiction and Christmas favorites in this post.


My Top 5 Non Fiction Reads
























My Top 6 Christmas Reads








No comments:

Post a Comment