Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Silent Night Suspect


Suspected of a crime she knows she didn’t commit…

All she wants for Christmas is to remember.

Blood on her blouse. A gun in her hand. A cartel leader’s dead body in front of her. Widow Asia Stratton can’t remember what happened—just that she’s been framed. The only way to prove her innocence is to work with her ex-sweetheart, Nebraska state trooper Slade Jackson. But can they clear her name before this Christmas turns even deadlier?


My Rating: 3.5 Stars
This an exciting ride (literally!) trying to figure out who is trying to frame Asia and what exactly her deceased husband was up to. The mystery kept me guessing and the bad guys were a bit surprising. I had a bit of trouble with Asia, her anger at Slade seemed a little misplaced given the fact that her husband was not husband of the year material(or even close). I would have also liked a little more of the backstory of how Asia ended up with Zander over Slade. This was an interesting story and I really liked the Christmas setting/timing of the story. All in all, the story held my attention and was an enjoyable read. Looking forward to Sharee's next story, I would love to see Trey get his own book!

I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment