Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Silent Shadows


Pecca Gallegos moved to the tiny town of Walton, Georgia, to protect her son and escape the dangerous lifestyle that once defined her. When a series of strange circumstances evolve into threats, Pecca finds herself confiding in an unlikely ally--her stubborn patient.

Army veteran Colton Crawford is desperate to recover from the undiagnosed disorder that is ruining his life, and his instincts are on high alert when threats against his nurse and her son force him to take action. But Colton's involvement only ramps up the danger when he uncovers a family secret revealing that whoever is after Pecca is closer--and more deadly--than they realized.

With this suspenseful new story, Natalie Walters welcomes you once more to Walton, Georgia, where everyone knows your name--but no one knows your secret.

My Rating: 5 Stars
What a finale! I have read and loved the earlier books in the Harbored Secrets Trilogy, and this one was a perfect ending. I thoroughly enjoyed the mystery and it kept me guessing. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out who exactly was after Pecca and why. When all was revealed it made for a super interesting conclusion. Another of my favorite aspects of the story was the humor. Natalie weaves that in flawlessly. I loved meeting all the gentlemen at Home For Heroes, the older fellows were a hoot and don't even get me started on Colton. He was quite the hero. If you love great Christian Suspense-don't miss this set! It's truly been fantastic and a favorite set for me.

I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment