Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Untraceable Evidence


Someone’s after a deadly weapon…

and only she can stop them.

It’s undercover ATF agent Randee Jareau’s job to make sure the government’s 3-D printed “ghost gun” doesn’t fall into the wrong hands. So when someone goes after scientist Ace Steele, she must protect him…before she loses the undetectable weapon and its creator. But with a mole inside Ace’s company and everyone a suspect, this assignment could become Randee’s last


My Rating: 5 Stars
Wow, this book was a doozy! I really enjoyed the mystery and the action of the book and the end took me COMPLETELY by surprise. I can't remember the last time I was that surprised by a book, and I loved the fact I didn't see that coming. Randee and Ace are characters you can't help but like and root for. This was a fantastic LIS read and I am looking forward to more stories from Sharee!

I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment