Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Friday, May 22, 2020

Standoff

Brooke Danvers wants to learn the truth about her father's suspicious death, but she'll need the help of Luke Fereday--a National Park Ranger and her ex-boyfriend. Keeping Brooke safe will take all of Luke's skills, and falling in love with her will only complicate matters.


My Rating: 4 Stars
What a start to Patricia's new suspense series. I really enjoyed this quick and easy read that introduces us to the Natchez Trace Park Rangers. The mystery was very good. There were several suspects and pieces to fit together to solve the mystery which made for an exciting read. I am looking forward to more in this series!!

I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment