Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

At Love's Command


Ex-cavalry officer Matthew Hanger leads a band of mercenaries who defend the innocent, but when a rustler's bullet leaves one of them at death's door, they seek out help from Dr. Josephine Burkett. When Josephine's brother is abducted and she is caught in the crossfire, Matthew may have to sacrifice everything--even his team--to save her.

My Rating: 5 Stars
Oh my, what a hero Matthew is! He was such a fun character to meet and his love for his Josie was so fun to read and swoon at. This book has a ton of excitement and kept me on my toes wondering what would happen next. I think this story has a bit more danger than Karen's previous stories and it was hard to put down when life intruded(which it did far to much!). I can not wait to see all of Hanger's Horsemen get their happy endings!! The next story can't come soon enough to suit me! 


I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment