Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Monday, June 8, 2020

Justice Undercover


Keeping her true identity a secret

is the only way to stay alive.

Going undercover as a nanny brings presumed-dead ex--US Marshal Kylie Stone closer to catching the man who murdered the witness in her protection--and also killed Texas Ranger Luke Dryden's sister. When someone tries to kidnap the twins in her care, Kylie must tell their uncle the truth...and convince Luke to help her. But will revealing her identity put all their lives at stake?


My Rating: 4 Stars

This was a fantastic debut for Connie. I really enjoyed the mystery of this book and Kylie's unique backstory. The story moved really well and there were several surprises along the way especially at the end. I will be looking for more of Connie's books for sure!!

I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment