Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Friday, August 28, 2020

A Dazzle of Diamonds

Best friends Penelope and Tucker have faced their share of challenges. But finding a lost treasure in time to clear his family's name and win him an election may uncover something they never expected.

My Rating: 4 Stars

What a fun story! Penelope and Tucker made for a charming pair and their relationship and the mystery kept me invested in the story. I liked the reading the letters of Tucker's ancestor and wondering how they would find the treasure. It's a quick, easy and very enjoyable read. If you like a good romance with a bit of mystery(a treasure hunt always gets my vote!) then definitely pick up this one(and the rest of the series too!)


I received this book for review and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment