Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Monday, August 24, 2020

Vying For The Viscount


When a strange man appears to be stealing horses at the neighboring estate, Bianca Snowley jumps to their rescue. And when she discovers he's the new owner, she can't help but be intrigued--but romance is unfeasible when he proposes they help secure spouses for each other. Will they see everything they've wanted has been there all along before it's too late?


My Rating: ALL the Stars...for Goodreads purposes: 5 Stars

This story gets ALL the stars!! I absolutely adored Vying For The Viscount and I can not wait for the rest of series. This story has so many great characters from Bianca, Hudson, Aaron, Rigsby, and even cameos from beloved characters from Kristi's earlier books which helped make the book so so good. Another favorite element for me was the humor, Kristi's known for her humorous books but in this one the humor was some of Kristi's best!(and I say that as a reader who has laughed her way through ALL of Kristi's books.) This is truly one of Kristi's best books and it's going to rank at or very near the top of my favorite Kristi books. The story moved well and was exciting and interesting with the hose racing angle and Hudson trying to acclimate to England after being raised in India. What a unique and fun story line. Yep, this book has it all and it ranks up there with the first couple Hawthorne stories as my favorite Kristi books. Do not miss out on this one!!

I received this book as part of the launch team and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.
*I did purchase the Audible version and the narration is lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment