Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Secrets at Cedar Cabin

My Rating: 5 Stars
This was a pretty perfect finale to the Lavender Tides series and easily my favorite suspense book by Colleen(and I have read a significant chunk of her suspense novels). It pulled me in from the first page and it didn’t let go during the entire book. The villain surprised me(and that is HARD to do usually) and there were a few more twists thrown in along the way. The story was superb and the ending was an exciting finale with a bitter snowstorm that made for en exciting element to battle along with the bad guys! I definitely think a reread of this set all at once is in order down the road. Love, love, love Lavender Tides and I am sorry to leave!!!

I received this book from the publisher through NetGalley and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment