Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2019

The Secrets Of Paper And Ink

My Rating: 5 stats
The Secrets of Paper and Ink was incredible! I have all the feels after finishing this lovely Christian Fiction novel. Following the lives of 3 women: one in the 1800's and two in present day all of whom are facing both life and romantic challenges, this story wove a tale that I couldn't put down. The bookish elements of the story THRILLED my bookish loving heart. The characters of Sophia, Ginny and Emily were all superb and the setting for the book is England-who doesn't love that?  It reminded me a little bit of one of my all-time favorite movies "The Holiday," which was a fun bonus!! I can not list all the ways I adored this book. It would make an awesome Hallmark movie. It is simply a charming book that I will read again and it's spot on my keeper shelf is assured. 

I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts posted are my own honest review. 



No comments:

Post a Comment