Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Never Let Go (Uncommon Justice #1)

My Rating: 5 Stars

Never Let Go was a simply fantastic read. It hooked me early on with a compelling mystery and characters I adored. You can’t help but love Austin & Willow and root for them to solve the case and find their way back to each other. The mystery had several twists and turns that kept the story moving and kept me enthralled. I finished this book in a day because I simply couldn’t put it down, except when you know life interrupted as it tends to do with a 3 and 5 year old. Conclusion was great and I am eagerly anticipating book number #2 with Heath!

I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment