Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Sunday, March 24, 2019

A Tender Hope

My Rating: 5 stars
“A Tender Hope” is a sweet, sweet story. I am new to the Cimarron Creek Trilogy but this finale to the set was a wonderfully entertaining read. While I know the two couples in this book have their stories told in the first two books of this series, this book does a great job of letting you in to their stories while building a lovely tale of mystery, romance and danger for Thea & Jackson. The first two books in this series are going high on my to read list as I want all the details of Travis & Lydia and Austin and Catherine and how their love came to be. I loved the mystery angle and what brought Jackson and Thea together. It kept me invested throughout and the side story of Aimee was a charming addition. I would actually love to read more of Aimee’s story! This book was a perfect mix of romance, mystery, wonderful characters and all set in the fun time period of 1880’s Texas. I mean really what more could you ask for? I will be reading more of Amanda’s books very soon!!!

I received this book from the Revell Reads Review Program and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment