Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Friday, March 22, 2019

Courting Mr. Emerson

My Rating: 5 stars


This book completely charmed me. I adored the character of George, I just want to give him a huge hug and adopt him!!! This was a sweet easy read with a lot of heart packed into its pages. I identified a lot with Willow, although I am not quite the free spirit she is, I could see myself trying just as hard to bring George out of his shell. The character of Josie was a great element to the plot of the story and I enjoyed seeing her growth in the book as well as George’s. This story just had a comforting feel to it, that I can’t quite explain, but I truly loved this book. Lovely characters and a sweet plot make this a 5 star read for me and this book has a place on my keeper shelf!

I received this book through the Revell Reads program and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment