Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Saturday, March 30, 2019

One Potato, Two Potato, Dead

My Rating: 5 Stars
Another fun and enjoyable visit to The County Seat with Angie and her friends. I really wish the restaurant was real-I would love to eat there...if I could get a reservation! The mystery was solid and had plenty of moments that kept me wondering who the killer would turn out be. I enjoyed the banter in the book especially between the Sheriff  and Angie when he comes to tell her of the murder. That scene made me laugh. A quick and easy read with lots of fun along the way. I easily devoured this in one day! Highly recommend for cozy mystery lovers everywhere!

I received this book from NetGalley and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment