Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Friday, March 1, 2019

When Life Doesn’t Match Your Dreams

My Rating: 5 stars

This was an extremely intriguing read! This is my first read by Jill but it will not be my last. Drawing parallels between several of the Old Testasment women and our problems of today, I found this to be a quick and easy read with a lot of truth and good perspectives on dealing with the hard stuff of life. This book definitely makes me think about the trials these women faced and how they might have felt during and after them and how that translates to things I face today. The chapter on Hagar I think resonated with me the most as I struggle with loneliness. All of the chapters were excellent at breaking things down and made for a great read.

I received this book from the publisher and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment