Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

It's A Love Story

My Rating: 5 Stars
This is a quick easy read of the funny bits and the messy bits of these things called life and love. Broken up into fun chapters full of the things kids of the 80's and 90's grew up on and with Lincee's trademark humor and writing style this book is super fun read! I loved the chapters on The New Kids On The Block and the RomCom movies.  I heard of Lincee through another blogger/author named Melanie Shankle and I have not been disappointed since adding her to my list of authors I love.   If you are looking for a fun read with spiritual truths sprinkled in, don't miss this one!

I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment