Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2018

A Secret Courage




A Secret Courage
By Tricia Goyer
The London Chronicles #1


Let me start by saying, World War Two books are some of my most favorites to read. I have long been fascinated by WW2 since I was in grade school and was in a special enrichment class that spent my whole 3rd grade year studying it. This isn't my favorite WW2 ere book...(The Swiss Courier by this author and Mike Yorkey is probably my favorite), but I did enjoy it. I never knew about the women who studied photographs of Germany to help with winning the war, so that made for an interesting angle. I liked the characters of Emma and Will and the setting sounded beautiful. I enjoyed Emma's backstory with where she grew up and her love of lighthouses. That was pretty cool. I love forward to the next book in the series and I hope we see these characters again.

No comments:

Post a Comment