Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Friday, April 20, 2018

Wedding Cake Crumble

Wedding Cake Crumble by Jenn McKinlay
Cupcake Bakery Mystery #10





This is another laugh out loud romp with Mel, Angie, Tate and the rest of the gang. This is the funniest one of the set in my opinion and my favorite thus far and I thought Sugar and Iced was as funny as it could get...so Wedding Cake Crumble and Sugar and Iced may be tied for favorite. I read several scenes out loud to my hubby because I was laughing so hard and he wanted to know why. Now, he might read the book too! Jen writes fantastic cozy mysteries that are full of great characters(I ADORE Marty), fun plots, a good mystery and hilarious scenes throughout. She is one of the best cozy mystery authors out there and I can't wait for the next book!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment