Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Monday, April 23, 2018

The Weaver's Daughter


The Weaver's Daughter
by Sarah E. Ladd



Wow! This was quite a story! Sarah wove a beautiful tale of love, betrayal, forgiveness and so much more into "The Weaver's Daughter." This was unlike any story I have read before with the town of Amberdale locked in a bitter dispute between weavers and mill owners. I literally wasn't sure what would happen next or what the ending would be, but the story was delightful and kept me entertained and enthralled until the very end. Sarah is a can't miss author in regency Christian Fiction and this book is no exception. If you like regency stories, check this one out!


I received this book from the author and wasn't required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment