Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

A Secret To Die For



This book is a solid 4 & 1/2 stars for me. I enjoyed getting to know Grace and Nate and their struggles and heartaches. Their losses and how they dealt with them spoke to me on a personal level as I have dealt with the deaths of two of my best friends, so that was an aspect of the book that I liked a lot. The premise of the book and what Grace and Nate are rushing to stop was more than a little scary to picture happening in reality but made for an exciting and captivating read. This was an easy read and kept me interested through out the novel. Highly recommend! My hubby will be reading it soon!

I received this book from the publisher through NetGalley and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment