Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Monday, September 10, 2018

A Worthy Rebel

My rating: 3 stars

Jody has crafted an unusual story in "A Worthy Rebel," the conclusion to her An Uncertain Choice series. There were parts of the story I really liked. It has great characters and I enjoyed the medieval time period setting immensely. However, the violent aspects were extremely hard for me. I understand the basis for them to further the plot but I struggled with those. I think that aspect could have been not quite so brutal. It was just a little to much for me and detracted from my overall enjoyment of the book. It is a quick read which is nice with my looming to-read stack. This was my first read in this series and I am still excited to give those a try.

I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment