Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

The Brave Art Of Motherhood





What could I do if I switched from I can’t to I can? 

I have been working on this book for a few weeks. Filled with wisdom for stressed out, downtrodden moms everywhere, this book is a lifeline. Where I typically read my books as fast as possible, this one I purposely slowed down and read it a little at a time to digest the truths Rachel is trying to teach us. This is one I will chew on for weeks and months to come, trying to make the changes my life needs to become the best mom and person I can be. Not only for my kids, my husband and those around me, but most importantly for ME! I love my kids but life gets hard and messy. I am in that space right now and it's not the funnest. BUT I have hope that it will get better again, and I know what I need to do in part by reading this book. If you are a mama, or have a friend that is a mama, read this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment