Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

An Hour Unspent





My Rating: 5 stars (plus about a million more!)
Every time I read a Roseanna White book, I think there is no way it can be better than it's predecessor. EVERY SINGLE TIME, she proves me wrong. I ADORED this book, from start to finish, it had it all: great characters, an exciting plot, humor, mysterious moments and two plot twists that were fantastic!!! I read this book in about 24 hours and would have finished it sooner if life hadn't demanded attention, while I was devouring this book. This book was basically perfect from cover to cover. If you like Christian Fiction that is chock full of romance, mystery, humor, a great setting and time period, and moments that will make your heart smile, then read this book!

I received this book from the author and publisher and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

You can purchase it at: https://www.amazon.com/Hour-Unspent-Shadows-Over-England/dp/0764219286/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1536712540&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment