Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Sunday, August 18, 2019

A Glitter Of Gold


When pirate wreck tour guide Anne Norris finds evidence of an undiscovered shipwreck, she seeks the help of museum director Carter Hale to uncover the truth and treasure that could save her business. But can she trust him with her secrets and her heart?

My rating: 5 Stars
This is my FAVORITE Liz Johnson book to date. I have read most all(I haven't read her Christmas story yet) and this is with out a doubt the best one yet! I loved the premise of the diary and learning about Rebecca's story after the diary. I adored the character of Anne, and I really liked Carter too. The banter between Anne and Carter was fantastic and I was cheering for both of them to find their HEA. Aunt Tessie was a great addition to the story and I loved her wisdom that she shared with both Carter and Anne. All in all, a pretty perfect story. Ir you like romance and mystery in one story, this is the book for you!

I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment