Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Vow Of Justice

When Allison Radcliffe is killed, FBI Special Agent Linc St. John goes after her killer with a vengeance until he discovers she's been in hiding. He must put aside their unfinished business before she becomes the next victim.


My Rating: 5 Stars
Vow of Justice is a can't miss Christian Fiction Suspense read. I was hooked from the first page and I devoured this story in a matter of hours. I really enjoyed the angle of Allie faking her death and all the mystery that entailed. It made for quite an interesting story and it had a few surprises along the way! Linc and Allie were very likable characters and I loved getting to see the St. John family again. This series has been thoroughly enjoyable and I am sorry that it's coming to an end. Although we do get at least one more story with Derek doing a crossover to another of Lynette's series so I am looking forward to that one!

I received this book from the RevellReads and was not required to post positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment