Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Fire Storm

FBI Profiler Kaely Quinn visits Nebraska to care for her ailing mother. She cant help but notice suspicious connections among a series of local fires, so she calls on her partner, Noah Hunter, to help find the arsonist. Together they unwittingly embark on a twisted path to a mad man who is determined his last heinous act will be Kaely's death.


My Rating; 5 Stars
WOW! This was an explosive read-literally! This book kept me on my toes and guessing at who the culprit would turn out to be in the end. It had plenty of fantastic twists and turns that made it nearly impossible to put down. I love Kaely-she is such a fascinating and unusual character. Her processes are so different and make for exciting reading. I am EAGERLY waiting for book 3 in this set. I can not wait to see where Nancy takes us next in Kaely's adventures.

I received this book from the publisher and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment