Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Miriam's Song


Miriam and her people have prayed for deliverance from the cruel tyranny of Egypt for generations. She believes her brother is the long-awaited answer to their pleas. But how can the exiled prince-turned-shepherd Moses stand against the most powerful man in the world?


My Rating: 4 Stars

This an extremely well written read! Biblical fiction is not my go-to but this one sounded good and it was. I really enjoyed the fictional account of Miriam, Moses and Aaron. The story was exciting and is written in such a way that it seems an easy read because Jill breaks down events in shorter chapters so you don't get overwhelmed with the all the details that need to be in the book. I actually read the book quicker than I would have thought given the length of the book and the subject which is cool. All in all, a enjoyable read. If you like Biblical fiction don't miss this one!


I received this book from the publisher and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment