Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Trailing A Killer


A killer with an explosive agenda…

And a K-9 and determined detective on the case.

In a hurricane’s aftermath, Detective Erin Jeffries is stunned when she and her search-and-rescue K-9, Alcee, uncover a collapsed building’s only survivor—her long-ago ex, Cody Elbourne. And it’s quickly clear that the disaster was no accident. Now only Cody can identify the man who set the explosives that killed his grandfather…and Erin must stop the killer dead set on silencing him.
 
 


My Rating: 4 Stars

I really enjoyed this story. It drew me in from the opening pages and made it near impossible to put down. I liked the second chance romance for Erin and Cody and Alcee was a fun addition to the story.  The story moved very well and was exciting and the ending was one of the most exciting I have come across. Great read!


I received this book from the author and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment