Don't Blink

A Bookish Blog

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Sweet On You

My Rating: 5+ stars
Becky has outdone herself with the finale to her Bradford Sisters Trilogy. Readers who have read Nora and Willow's stories previously have been EAGERLY awaiting Britt's story and I am happy to report it was all we readers could have asked for and more! Zander is a hero you can't help but adore. His devotion to Britt over the years is the stuff dreams are made of. (Insert dreamy sigh or swoon here!) Britt is tough as nails (Zander calls her a warrior princess-I loved that!) and refuses to ever be weak or vulnerable, even with the ones she loves most. Watching Zander break down those walls finally is a treat to read and I could not put this book down! Britt's career as a chocolatier was extremely fun and I loved that Zander was an author. The mystery surrounding Zander's Uncle Frank was interesting and very well done and kept me guessing at how it would all turn out. My favorite element of the story was the banter between Britt and Zander! It was hilarious. This book has it all: humor, mystery, romance, fantastic characters, a beautiful setting and chocolate! Truly what more could a reader ask for?? This is headed straight for my keeper shelf and my top 2019 reads, no question!

I received this book from NetGalley and the Publisher and was not required to post a positive review. All thoughts are my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment